Kick-it Soccer Trainer: Do You Want to Improve Your Shot Strength?
Please answer these quick questions before you leave the page for good.
- Are you having trouble with how hard you can kick a soccer ball?
- Do you need to improve your soccer shots with your weaker foot?
- Are you a parent that have children kicking the ball around the house all the time?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then this Kick-it Soccer Trainer will be just the thing you are looking for
Having a powerful and controlled soccer kick will certainly improve your overall gameplay and goal scoring so it might be worth investing in one of these
Pictures used with the permission of Groth LLC
What is a Kick-it Soccer Trainer?
The kick-it trainer is a patent-pending piece of soccer training equipment that is made from a strong steel frame and cord that holds the soccer ball in place so you can practice taking shots at goal with a soccer ball to improve your power with both feet, indoors and outdoors.
Product Name: Kick-it Soccer Trainer
Materials: Base Unit = Hardened Tempered Steel / Sling = Braided Steel Cable Tether
Includes: Ground Screws – Soccer Ball Sling – Metal Gooseneck – Metal Base Unit
Dimensions: 30 in x 11 in x 4 in
Soccer Ball Included: NO But You Can Find One Right Here
Price Rating: 8/10
Overall Rating: 9/10
Kick-it Soccer Trainer Reviewed
This Kick-It Soccer Trainer is suitable for both indoors and outdoors
So you won’t have to worry about anything valuable getting broken like I have had in my house with a ball being kicked about
It’s very durable as the frame is made out of hardened tempered steel
And the cord sling is made out of braided steel cable tether which should last your children for quite some time.
Even though the frame is made out of steel it is unbelievably lightweight
It can easily be carried and moved around with one hand for when the noise just gets too much for you when it is being used as an indoor soccer trainer
You might want to move it further from the house when you are trying to relax!
It’s brilliant for
- Improving kicking strength
- Shooting power
- Developing the weaker foot
- And great for both left and right-footed players
It’s also ideal for all ages that want to improve their skill and form without having to chase after the ball all the time.
Now I know what your thinking, but in all my time writing reviews I have never, ever given something a high rating if I really didn’t think it was worth it
It is only my opinion though so you might feel different
My boys love it and the only thing they don’t like is that it hasn’t got something on there to measure how hard they kick the ball!
All you have to do to use it is to place it on a flat grassed area and stick the metal pegs, which are provided, into the 3 holes on each of the legs and straight into the ground and that will keep it securely in place
Makes a great gift and they also gift wrap it for you!
Kick-it Pros & Cons
- It’s ideal for all ages so as long as they love soccer they will love this kicking trainer
- It is very lightweight so if you need to move it around the garden or in and out of the house you will be able to do so easily
- The frame is made from hardened tempered steel and the cord is a braided steel cable tether which makes it very durable and will take a pretty hard kick
- Ideal for both left and right kickers so you can improve your kicking strength with your dominant foot or work on developing your weaker foot
- Can be used both outdoors and indoors so it can still be used and you can improve your soccer kicking even on a rainy day
- The ball isn’t on the ground completely flat so you can’t really practice taking free kicks or penalties properly but it is less than 0.25 inches, so outdoors on grass, it typically is similar to sitting on a tuft of grass, Also, if the ball did rest directly on the ground, then Kick-it would not be able to diagnose mis-hit kicks (Only a Slight Con About This Product)
- My sons didn’t like the fact that it doesn’t measure how hard you can kick the ball but rather than see how hard you can kick it, practice hitting the ball correctly and accurately
Heres a Couple of Quick Videos of The Kick-it Being Used
Before You Shoot Off
It really is the best soccer trainer that I have personally used in a long time so if there’s anything more you need to know about the Kick-it then ask away in the comment section and I will happily get back to you
Or if you have already got one what do you think of it?
Has it improved your child’s kicking strength?