Elevation Training Mask Benefits: Pros & Cons
Have you seen the guy down the gym that looks like he’s auditioning for a role in the new Batman film as Bane?
Yes, that’s him who spends way too much money on a training mask thinking it will benefit him when he should be spending more time on brushing his teeth
Which he is probably hiding from you with that mask on
This post is going to show you the Elevation Training Mask Benefits that have been tested by myself and to see if it would be worth using one for yourself to improve your stamina and fitness
Let’s take a look, shall we?
Are You a Fan of Wearing a Training Mask?
I’m not going to lie to you but I’m not a big fan of these!
I’m not here to sell you on a training mask 3.0 review, I’m just here to show you the honest opinion of them so it’s up to you to make your own opinion
I’ve been using the ELEVATION ALTITUDE 3.0 PERFORMANCE TRAINING MASK just to see what they are like and couldn’t breathe properly to be perfectly honest with you
I suppose that’s the point though, isn’t it?
To adapt your body to taking in less oxygen and making your lungs work harder
“Apparently” it helps you breathe better after you have taken it off hence making you fitter but I’m sure if I gagged and bagged you for an hour or so then took it off you could breathe just as well as taking off one of these.
I doubt very much that you would be fitter though!
I have looked into the pro’s and con’s (what I personally think) of the training masks which I will present to you for you to make up your own mind.
I apologize if it’s not as technical as you would like it to be but before I tell you what I think, here’s what my good friend WIKI thinks
Pro’s & Con’s of Elevation Training Masks
- It does make your breathing much better after a few days of training with it
- I recovered from exercise quicker with it
- After a few days using it, I didn’t feel as fatigued as I normally would
- Apparently, it increases stamina and speed but I didn’t notice that myself really
- I have heard that if you are a Rugby Player and you want to perfect your tackle then this mask will make your training and games so much bearable
- Makes you look like one mean bar steward
I only used it for two weeks so maybe I didn’t get the full effect of it and literally after about three days of not using it I could feel the difference without it, so maybe it did work after all
- I found it really uncomfortable to start with
- Like I said, I couldn’t breathe tidy but that’s the point, isn’t it?
- You sweat like you have never sweat before…from your nose and mouth… WTF!
- If you don’t keep using it you won’t be long going back to your normal breathing routine
- You get some strange looks from people
One thing I will say though is that before you wear it, make sure you have brushed your teeth as it’s not pleasant to smell your breath for an hour or so if you had garlic the night before
So what do you think?
Are you still a believer in them being completely useless, or have I converted you?
Untill then you can watch this elevation training mask 3.0 video on youtube
I myself am still not convinced but I might give it another try and use it for longer than I did
If I do put myself through it again I will keep you informed if it gets any better or worse
The “Bane” of My Training Life!
See what I mean about the Bane training mask from Batman?
If You Want a Great Workout Machine to Test This on Then Take a Look at This
Do You Think There Are Any Elevation Training Mask Benefits?
Have you used anything like this before?
Would you like to try it?
Let me know your thoughts if you have or are going to get one I would love to hear what you think of it
Or if you have one already and would like to share your thoughts on them just get in touch below in the comment section.